Sunday 29 June 2014

The Collective Wisdom


Written by Mathew Naismith

The following is part of a conversation brought about by my last post, Our Darkest Hours.    

Lorelei
All comments well said by Wise men. Love reading both of your insights regarding the light & dark. Born to be simple. When I try to understand things beyond my comprehension only causes me confusion. So therefore I do not try to get myself to that point because it drags me down to the shadows of the unknown. You both are totally awesome. Its truly a joy to read what enlightened folks have to say. Thank You. Love and Light💟💟💟💟💟💕

Tim
I do not consider myself "enlightened," much less a "master." Ongoing experiences with wisdom attainment...yes. And I daresay...you have more intuition, understanding, courage, knowledge, feelings of sisterhood-brotherhood, spiritual insights and wisdom, for which the Universe gives you credit...and I give you credit...but the which you do not yet give to yourself... You are hardly alone... We pretty much all start out our human experiences this way...never laying claim to the spiritual riches and divine inheritance, which is ours for the asking... You, my friend, have so much to give... Keep focusing on the giving and loving, and wisdom-insight will become your true ally... 

Lorelei
Thank You. As always you are awesome👍💟 your right I don't give myself credit and appreciate your reminding of that. Maybe at times I lack self-confidence. However I humbly feel grateful for kindness when it comes my way. Also grateful for the divine love and light of the Universe. Thank You so much💟

Tim
+Lorelei Happy :-)

Mathew
Wisdom's a funny thing Lorelei, if one person is of wisdom, in any reality, so are all. Wisdom isn't just defined by one person because it's never of one person, it belongs to all.

Why don't we all show this wisdom? Opportunity, I've had the opportunity to be expressive of this collective wisdom, it's what I chose to do.

You know why you are wise Lorelei? You know your boundaries, many don't, they will talk about what's beyond their boundaries but how would they know what's beyond their boundaries if they have boundaries? You don't do this which is a very good start to becoming connected to the collective wisdom. All you need to do now is drop these boundaries by not seeing any boundaries and your own perceptions brought on by the shadows in life.

To me you can't own wisdom as you can't own anything else, nothing belongs to us and if nothing belongs to us, including our thoughts and feelings, what boundaries do we have?  I know my feelings aren't my own but that is a very good thing for the collective and myself. If I was to think I own my own feelings I would once again create boundaries that I would have no hope in looking beyond.

Much Blessings,

Mathew


PS I'm actually going to make this conversation into a blog, it just might help others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment