Tuesday, 8 January 2019
Written by Mathew Naismith
When we humanly think of the untouchables, we often think of people in authority who can do as they will to their environment. This includes looking down at other people as of a lesser value or quality for what ever reason. These reasons can vary from material wealth and power to spirituality, where negatives and pain are avoided at all cost, even at the cost of other people and the environment as a whole. How many spiritually aware people today look down at the negatives as of a lesser value or quality than the positives? Of course when you look down at these negatives as being of a lesser value, you also look down at the people expressing these negatives as of a lesser person than yourself.
As you become aware, you actually become more active within a negative environment, not less. You don't become less active within a negative environment because you actually observe less negativity, not more negativity the more you become aware of an environment. I will explain.
A truly aware consciousness doesn't see humans in pain or in trauma, it is simply observed as an experience created by a consciousness being unaware or deliberately ignorant. You can only experience pain as pain when a consciousness is unaware. It is like how we today are highly abusive to energy; this is instead of using energy in unison and harmony with energy itself. Humans often make the mistake and think that energy itself is lifeless, even when a seemingly lifeless energy created us and the universe to begin with. Because after so many centuries human consciousness as whole is still living in ignorance to energy itself, and how to use this energy, we still exist in pain and of creating pain for other people and the environment as a whole.
How many psychotherapists and Hindu gurus, for example, live in harmony within a disharmonious (negative) environment because they are more aware, either spiritually and/or mentally? Pain and trauma are simply observed as a creation of ignorance, of course the only way to relieve a consciousness from such abuse, is to awaken a consciousness to what is creating their pain and trauma to begin with. You should be getting some idea now of what I mean by the real untouchables.
Multinationals see themselves as untouchables, the ability to do as one desires unto an environment at will. To a consciousness that is not aware, multinationals are untouchables but to the real untouchables, multinationals are highly vulnerable, probably more vulnerable than most other people for their energy is sucked off of other sources of energy. Any energy form that relies on other energy forms to exist is indeed highly vulnerable to a consciousness that is more aware. Yes, if you're positive energy exists only because negative energies exist, your positive energy is sucked off of negative energies by staying ignorant to these negative energies. It is a strange way to become and stay positive, avoid negatives at all cost, even at the cost of other people and the environment!!
Real untouchables observe far less negatives to avoid, in actuality real untouchables don't observe or judge what is and isn't negative period, they simply observe a conscious state trying to exist in ignorance. To the real untouchables, there is no pain, only of what ignorance creates. Make no mistake, the ignorant will indeed feel pain for this is a natural part of a consciousness existing in ignorance. This is why the real untouchables don't interfere in such a reality based on pain that has been naturally created by ignorance. It is natural for a consciousness to experience this kind of pain in such a state of ignorance.
So what can we do to live more in harmony within such a reality?
- Avoid abusing energy period, this also means trying to avoid existing off of other energy forms in disharmony. Try to work in harmony and in unison with energy, all energy, in the absence of the exclusion of energies that don't fulfil our desires.
- Don't try to become positive through the ignorance of negative energy. All this does is give negative energy more room to expand as we are seeing at present.
-Try to avoid judging or simply observing an unaware or ignorant state of consciousness as being negative. An unaware state of consciousness will create pain and suffer more pain but the more aware a consciousness becomes, in any environment, the less pain one will feel.
- So many spiritually aware people are feeling all these negative vibrations these days, there are so many more negative vibrations to avoid these days to stay positive!! This simply shows people like me how unaware we are becoming, not more aware, for only in ignorance can so much pain be created and experienced (felt). This doesn't mean we shouldn't try to avoid being controlled by abusive energy forms, in actuality avoiding these kinds of energy takes away their power and control, but at no time stay deliberately ignorant to these types of energy especially to fulfil your desires.
- I really do mean this, in a more aware state you actually should feel less negatives vibrations and pain in any environment, not more. In saying this, pain is our friend. When we are mentally strained, our minds make us aware, through mental trauma, to what pain has been creating. It is the same with physical injury when pain tells us of the injury incurred. The pain we feel today holistically is telling us of the injury to human consciousness. Pain is no longer simply critically judged as being negative the more we become aware, therefore the less pain you should feel/experience.
- I have said this a number of times before, be careful of people who teach through the lack of actual life experiences themselves, people who plagiarize their experiences through other people's experiences.
books and workshops are of other people's experiences and is most often
manipulated to fulfil a certain desired result. Try to listen to the people who
have experienced pain and trauma and who have overcome insurmountable
- Lastly, try to accept that a consciousness existing in ignorance will naturally create an abusive existence. Pain is a natural part of a consciousness existing in ignorance, of course becoming aware of what the pain is telling us can be a daunting process. We expect a consciousness deliberately existing in ignorance to become instantly aware of the pain it creates for itself!! As of the Hindu guru or psychotherapist, for example, be patient and particularly impartial.