Thursday 22 August 2019

Living by Honesty



Written by Mathew Naismith

"While the benefits of and motivations for choosing “honesty” in life are many — including that truthfulness and honesty are integral to one’s sense of moral integrity — living a life of honesty ultimately means having little to regret."



After observing my own and other people's ego in control, importantly in the absence of participation, you realise that the western mind in all of us, of the west or east, is more of a desired existence than an honest existence. Just in stating this kind of honesty, the ego in control has become offended. Make no mistake; the ego in control is this feeble and the only way the ego can gain control over our lives is through living by desires instead of honesty. Living by desires, especially predominantly, is based on biases, the very same biases that feed our desires and destroys what's left of honesty in ourselves and others.

Recently, once again, a person of love and light responded back to me in a kind and seemingly genuine way. As soon as they realised who they were kind to, they deleted their response to me. Is my ego offended or emotionally hurt? I have accumulated a lot of detractors on the net by the way. No, because I am completely aware of how the ego in control is so easily offended. Any honesty remotely threatening the existence of desired truths over and above honest truth, is obviously going to be dealt with in an offensive way. I have lost count how many times I have been called negative, toxic, wrong, bad, etc, by so-called people supposedly of unconditional love and light. This is while I don't respond in the same manner but to these people I am far more offensive than they are!! Why?

I have lost count how many people I disagreed with that have become estrange from me or become yet another detractor. You do not get the same response from a mind balanced out with the eastern mind, mainly because the eastern mind is aware of how their own controlling egos are only of desired truths, not honest truths.

In recent times, I ended up extracting myself away from a person, who is of eastern origin. We agreed on some topics as we disagreed on other topics. At no time in our interactions did we disrespectfully state that the other person was of negative or toxic vibrations in any sense of the word just because our truths were different to each other. The honesty within our own truths was different though, which lead to me extracting myself from our interaction, especially when the other person started yelling at me by using a lot of high caps in response to me. You are not doing them any favours if you allow yourself to be disrespected in this manner.

Yes, it is known that the western mind is easily offended. Any honest truth to the western mind that detracts from desired truth is of an offensive act, far worse than any act of offensiveness orchestrated by an ego conditioned to desired truths over and above honest truth!! Is this view by the ego in control of honest truth? If we are honest with ourselves, we will find in human history that the western mind is highly offensive, while at the same time takes the smallest of things offensively.

Awareness in one's honest truth can never be offended,
where one's desired truth is often easily offended.......

No comments:

Post a Comment