Tuesday 23 July 2019

The Search For 100% Truth



Written by Mathew Naismith

I thought I would share my response to a physicist who asked my opinion on a few matters. As of a physicist will do, search for a 100% truth in a mind that is known to be primarily influenced or conditioned to and by bias. If you want a 100% truth, go beyond the human mind.    

It is often perceived that a white man represents positive and a black man negative, even at times by black people. Another example, often yin is seen as negative to yang which is positive. This is how we psychologically perceive, or, are conditioned to perceive xxxxxxxx.

I am not conditioned to a black and white mentality xxxxxxxx, where one is right or positive over the other, within this, my bias or dishonesty is limited. I don't follow a particular ideology or ism for this reason as all human created ideologies and isms are only of part truths. So are the Vedas of 100% truth? Not in my mind for bias is always present within anything created or perceived through human thinking.

Is this pure state of awareness vibrational, a state of motionlessness?

Through vibrations (motion) we have creation, when everything in a motionless state already existed. I wrote a post years ago about vibrations alive, where everything in motion (vibrative) is alive, including a rock, so does this mean this motionless state of pure awareness is not alive? To us, yes, but to anyone who has glimpsed this state, no. Buddhism, in my mind, incorrectly refers to this state as nothingness, only because this state seems dead, as motionless, non-vibrative.

When you glimpse or experience this motionless state, you realise that not everything alive or of existence vibrates. A consciousness of the awareness of all will not vibrate, but a consciousness only aware in relation to its bias or its conditioning will vibrate.

Am I endorsing BD because you agree with me in relation to your own views/bias? If you know anything about the psychology of the human mind, you will realise how bias is a primary influence in all our lives, including my own. The difference is, I am aware of this in the absence of bias.

xxxxxxxx, if you are looking for 100% truth and honesty in the absence of bias, you will never find it through human perspectives and perceptions. I suppose our own bias and the way this bias makes us think is what makes us human!! When you go beyond the bias of the human mind, only then can you truly see this, otherwise your own bias will bias you from truly knowing this. In other words it's pointless searching for 100% truth, even from a written awareness beyond the human mind, for the human mind reading this truth will always express a bias. Try not to be so human, and the truth will fall into your hands as if by magic.    

No comments:

Post a Comment