Wednesday 13 February 2019

Exposing Today's Hate Groups



Written by Mathew Naismith

When the Nazi party first arose, the German authorities took no notice as this group was radical, so unappealing to the mass, and didn't have the numbers to make any difference. We of course know what this lead to. The same is with Zionism, the Israeli authorities debunked Zionism as being a radical group for simular reasons and now look at what they control. Be careful with this though, it is so easy to get into the same hatful reality. Not all Germans were radical hatful Nazis as not all Israeli's are radical hatful Zionists, in fact quite the opposite.

This is funny; my stepdaughter at present is writing a book about a Nazi soldier who realised that the Nazi party was hatful, unjustly cruel and manipulative.

Some hate groups are so obvious where other hate groups are not so obvious. I wear a thobe from the Middle East as I have garments, like kurta's, from India. I also have garments from Asia and the pacific islands. Sadly, the looks of disdain I get from a number of my countrymen when wearing these garments out in public is saddening. I of course also get pats on the back and smiles from a number of my countrymen for being so openly accepting of other cultures and their teachings.   

At present, I have noticed a sharp rise in atheistic hate groups of radical idealisms. I have also noticed the disdain a number of New Age spiritual groups have for our present reality. If you continually critically judge a reality negative and toxic, you are in fact critically judging its people negative and toxic. Yes, as hate groups preach acceptance, free thinking like certain atheist groups, and love, you disguise the hate behind the group. Make no mistake, hate groups are highly manipulative and deceptive, like Nazism, and look at what Nazism did to Germany. My advice is to stay right away from hate groups or any social media network that supports hate groups or its people in any sense. It is amazing the people being used by these groups to cover up hate groups intentions quite unknowingly at present.

Hate groups basis is abuse, the abuse and control of anything that remotely resembles an ideology of a difference to these hate groups. I have actually been told that people from radicalised atheism to New Age spirituality absolutely hate me. I could not think of anything more gratifying that people from these hate groups hating me. I must be doing something constructive in exposing the abuse in regards to these hate groups!!

Please try to be aware of what you are getting into and/or unknowingly supporting, these hate groups and their people are out there more than ever, if not more so than ever. I love diversity and it's this diversity that makes us all human, for without diversity all we are is robots all thinking and doing the same thing. How many hate groups want to force this upon us, thinking and doing as they tell as to do? And they call this free thinking or conscious freedom from our present reality!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment