Monday 10 September 2018

What Have I Done!!



Written by Mathew Naismith 

As I have found in today's society, if you tell the actual truth to telling a desired truth, most of what you will get back is a show of disdain. I of course have no problem with this; otherwise I would desist in what I am doing, which I am clearly not going to do. I also express myself through an Eastern mind as well as a Western mind; this is obviously way too confusing for the Western mind to comprehend thinking in this way.

People, I am not attacking Western culture in favour of Eastern culture, all I am doing is trying to influence an obvious imbalanced Western mind, in all of us and in all cultures, to become aware of it's own imbalances in the way the Western mind uses and abuses energy as a whole. In my mind, everything is energy, of course going by certain ideologies, this is the same as everything being of God. Of course mentioning God also offends certain Western minds, being that the Western mind is in all of us as of the Eastern mind. This simply gets back to yin and yang. Yang is prominently yang with a bit of yin and visa-versa. A Western culture is predominantly of the Western mind and visa-versa, however, the Western mind, in all cultures, seem to be presently predominant thus depicting an imbalance in the collective.  

My motives have been put to the question and fair enough too. The following are an example of the replies I gave to the questioning of my motives and views by some people.
_____________________

1: You seem to be defending Western cultures by demonising certain Eastern cultures when all I am doing is mentioning the Western mind in all cultures. I am not attacking Western culture or its people, the Easterners have shown in human history how they can be just as badly behaved and destructive. 

I am not joking; it would seem only the Eastern mind knows what I am talking about here.  It's not about Western and Eastern cultures but about the Eastern and Western mind, in all of us.

You're not the only one XXXXX who doesn't quite get where I am coming from. They do say that the Western mind is easily offended. I am not attacking Western cultures but their obvious imbalanced Western minds.

The Western mind is hard to bring back into balance because this kind of mind often separates itself from all else, especially the Eastern mind. This is at present occurring in Eastern countries as well.


2: True, however, just because one is from an Eastern culture, doesn't mean one is not of or influenced by a Western mind. Easterners have always expressed a Western mind; it's just that in an Eastern culture it's easier to balance out the Western mind it would seem.

Please don't take offence but it seems that only the Eastern mind knows what I am talking about here. It matters not of what culture or country you come from, we need to be aware of how the Western mind works, in all of us, especially at present.

Actually, the multinationals that are hurting us mostly through control and manipulation are not from China, Japan or South Korea. China, Japan and South Korea are but puppets, so is the US to some degree. I can't at present go into this, I am censored. :-)

_____________________


Extract: It is becoming apparent that we are all capable of thinking both holistically and analytically - and we are starting to understand what makes individuals flip between the two modes of thought.

Just for fun: It was determined that I was more of a Western mind in the following test, however, if I could have, I would have chosen both examples. The culture we are mostly influenced by often influences how we will think, no matter where we live.  


No comments:

Post a Comment