Sunday 3 June 2018

Being As One



Written by Mathew Naismith

G'day Carolyn.

The worst of times can be our greatest teacher or our greatest nightmare, this is always our choice. This is like the worst of times can bring out the best in some people and the worst in others. This has nothing to do with positive and negative, good and bad, it's simply aware or not aware or less aware.

Are less beautiful looking people less positive or more negative than beautiful looking people? In today's society of the perceptions of negative and positive, yes, less beautiful looking people can be more negative but only if they abide by what is and what isn't negative and positive.

Bad good, negative and positive, wrong and right, love hate, are simply perceptions we have created, basing our whole existence on these kinds of perceptions is bewildering to someone like me.

Be blessed my girl, always.....

______________________________

The black and white mentality is of separation, the separation of one from the other. If one is different to another, like light to dark and white to black, one has to be positive over the other within this mentality of old consciousness. Is light (white) more positive to the dark? Seen as the dark makes us more aware of the light, deeming the dark purely negative is simply a mentality of white over black, light over dark.

Most often in our darkest times will we see the light or experience our most enlightening experiences. How many of us are aware today of the white mentality of superiority over dark people, the mistreatment of other races by white people? It is obvious to people like me that darkness is just as illuminating as the light, if not more so at times.

Being brought up in an abusive neglectful childhood, has given me the awareness of the abuse and neglect in the world, I am more aware because of my childhood experiences. What I have done is made a choice in making my so-called dark experiences enlightening; my experiences have become my greatest teacher instead of my greatest nightmare.

How many people into spirituality have made the present world circumstances their greatest nightmare?  Only the light will save them from such a nightmare. There is just as much illumination within the dark as there is in the light, of course if we simply deem the dark being negative, all we will see is darkness within the dark and this is the point. If we perceive darkness to be simply negative, this is what it will be, and in accordance within this, create a reality based on negativity. In truth, creating a reality to escape from instead of learning from.

Our present consciousness is conditioned to a black and white mentality, the separation of one from the other, to people like me, an evolved consciousness won't perceive like this.   

I have inserted the following video of me, it's not good because I do mumble a bit. This is probably because I  am not comfortable, as yet, to expressing myself in this way. 

           
  

No comments:

Post a Comment