Sunday 6 September 2015

There is Only Light/Awareness


Written by Mathew Naismith

If your not into believing that life after death exists and that you can communicate with these entities, you probably won't be interested  in the following post. This post was brought about by a communication I had, in my dreams, with an actor of the name of Van Johnson. Van Johnson has appeared in my dreams before, it was good to have a more in-depth chat with him this time.

Van Johnson stated that night and day give us false perceptions, the perception of night and day influences us to believe darkness exists when it doesn't. This to me makes sense, when you go outside of the Earth into space within our solar system, there is no night and day, this is due to their being only light which emanates from the sun.

This isn't exactly what Van Johnson is saying here though but it does give us a perception of there being no true existence of darkness, it's only a delusion brought on by the suns light being obscured by Earth itself in rotation.

What Van Johnson seems to be saying is, a true form of darkness doesn't exist period, even after our demise. Some people experience a bright light at the end of a tunnel surrounded by darkness  after their demise, even this darkness surrounding this tunnel is a delusion.

According to Van Johnson, the perception of darkness represents an unawareness, an obscurity of a natural awareness that we all have from our point of creation. When we exist in realities influenced of night and day, we naturally get the perception of an unknown which is represented by the darkness we experience.

He also stated that birth also gives us this perception of darkness existing, we are in darkness until we come forth into the light, the light of course is represented by us being born. Birth also gives us a perception of light and darkness, birth is represented by light, death is represented by darkness, he stated this is not true, there is no such thing as death.

Sadly enough, this was the end of our in-depth discussion, this however wasn't the end of our interaction. He then mentioned about an uncle or his father being a good shot with a rifle, 303, 308 or something with a 3 in it was mentioned. He was also a good driver even though he was involved in a car smash at one time in his life. There was this old car that was parked in an awkward passion, to me there was no way to get the car out of this position without damaging the car, he did it with ease. That was the end of our interaction.


I'm going to leave the post right here........             

7 comments:

  1. That our Spirit-Self continues beyond this plain of existence, I accept. That it is possible to communicate with those who have crossed over, I know. I am Christian and even my Bible acknowledges these things. My question to you is,
    "Why do you think the former actor, Van Johnson, would choose to communicate with you? Are you or your family somehow connected?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure of the connection, maybe there doesn't have to be a connection in the after life. He did have a rocky upbringing as I did, like attracts like, however I'm not saying I was gay at any time, we just share some similarities, this might be enough.

      Do we stop associating with like minded people after our demise? I actually think we seek them out even more after our demise, it's sort of an acceptance thing I feel and a need to be heard. Ghosts are ghosts because I think they still want to be knowledge.

      There isn't a strong connection between us, maybe he just sees me as an avenue to be heard, I think this is more likely, I do often channel from different sources.



      Delete
    2. I'm happy you understood that I wasn't questioning your experience....I always lean toward the side of caution...I hope you test the Spirits as some are not of the Light. Blessings, Mathew, and Good Day!

      Delete
    3. I wouldn't mind if you did question my experiences Jessie, at times our own experiences can make us unaware, abuse is a good example of this and so is being born with a silver spoon in one's mouth.

      Much Blessings Jessie

      Delete
    4. Many believe that life is the dream and death is rebirth. So the definition of life and death is blurred. I certainly believe that it is possible to have a conversation with the greater consciousness. If the conversation is one based on love, peace, or wisdom then it is worthy to pay attention to the conversation.

      Sweet dreams and namaste!
      Piper

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    6. Indeed Piper, I think it's all to do with how aware we are in what we perceive, I think it's all to do with how we have obtained our awareness as well in how we will perceive life and death.

      Delete