Friday 17 April 2015

The Midas Touch - The Golden Age


Written by Mathew Naismith

The Midas touch is in direct reference to Greek mythology when Dionysus gave a king of Phrygia the ability to turn everything he touched into gold, this post however isn't actually about such myths, it's about turning everything into gold in a sense to love and light for example or something negative into something positive if you like.

The Golden Age or Age of Aquarius, refers to a time that man will turn everything into gold that he touches, this is of course instead of turning everything he touches into dust. Turning everything into gold in this case refers to a conscious change which the Mayans have foreseen, our mentality will change from something destructive to something constructive over a period of time, a good example of this is people who perpetuate love and light I feel. In this case it's basically turning everything into light bringing on a Golden Age. Gold in this instance refers to an enlightenment, an awareness of more than we perceive what we are at present.

If you are into love and light, you may find the following interesting, if not, the following will seem like dribble, utter nonsense, however, I don't myself see Edgar Cayce as being of dribble but some people might. The following also makes reference to the light one experiences after death as I have strangely been recently doing myself.    


The following link takes you to where the Mayan calendars and the Hindu calendars make reference to a Golden Age occurring around the same time.


It's certainly going to make a nice change that everything man touches will turn to gold/light.

Now this Golden Age of conciseness might seem ridiculous but to people like myself it's not, not when so many references are made about this age in so many ancient texts, there is however another reason why this age doesn't seem ridiculous to me.

One of my life changing experiences was when I was confronted with nine entities who were hell bent on creating chaos through fear and degradation, all I did to dispel them was laugh at them. I should point out that 24 hours prior to this event taking place, I knew what was going to happen except how I was going to dispel them, all I felt for that 24 hour period was fear, it was an utterly terrifying period for me.

Only one of the nine entities where allowed through to me, this is significant because it was obvious I was very well protected by benign forces to start with. The automatic laughter from me came about because I was not truly threatened by such energy sources, this laughter represented pure light which was impenetrable by any energy source not of the light.     

This one single occurrence in my life has made me so aware of so many different situation I have been in throughout my life, it's certainly been quite significant event for me even though I didn't think so at the time. I should also point out this occurrence happened when I was experiencing total despair, it was a time in my life when I couldn't have been more disharmonious within myself. If you think on this, when do Indian spiritualist experience actual enlightenment? It's only when they have experienced some form of despair and disharmony can they experience the light within, the collective to me is no different. All what happened to me was I experienced my own light within and so will the collective through the Golden Age.

      
So will the collective as a whole experience their own light within? It would certainly seem so but to do so it needed to go through years of despair and degradation which it has done, now all what is left is to be enlightened by one's own light within, the same exact light we experience in our own physical demise. Will we also collectively laugh at our own despair and degradation?  I Think that is a certainty but until we find our own light within, we couldn't possibly perceive this.      

   

No comments:

Post a Comment