Tuesday 26 August 2014

Reincarnation Experience


Written by Mathew Naismith

This is so uncanny. As most of my readers would know, I often converse with people who are into various ideological principles such as the sciences and atheism.   Recently I’ve been having a bit of trouble with a person who is seemingly strictly science minded on a Noetic site; this particular person has been quite aggressive towards me and others who are spiritually minded. This person could not leave me alone; I thought it had something to do with his insecurity of spiritually aware people, that is in part true but not totally true to my amazement.

Last night while in a very calm state of awareness it hit me, he was a very good friend of mine in Yugoslavia, we were very close. There was this girl called something like Bankyet, my friend, unbeknownst to me, was totally struck by here, he was very infatuated by here.  My friends name by the way was something like Yusuf.  Anyway I ended up with Bankyet, this devastated my friend and he has been avoiding me ever since.

Another funny thing was we were also together in Ancient Egypt, I was a healer and he was, you guised it, the science minded person.  

We have been clashing so much on this site but it was I who has been avoiding him mainly because of what happens when we converse.   He obviously felt he needed to confront me not knowing the correct reasons to why. I just wonder if his aggressive stance towards spirituality isn’t to do with me being a healer and him being a science minded person in ancient Egypt??  It would also be funny the reason that most people have such an aggressive stance towards something is from past life traumas!!  


Just a thought!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment