Sunday 20 October 2013

Student Teacher or is it Teacher Student??



Written by Mathew Naismith

This is an interesting exchanged between me & another person in regards to The power of words.

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=1523037&type=member&item=5795355463918829568&commentID=5797493217557491712&report%2Esuccess=8ULbKyXO6NDvmoK7o030UNOYGZKrvdhBhypZ_w8EpQrrQI-BBjkmxwkEOwBjLE28YyDIxcyEO7_TA_giuRN#commentID_5797493217557491712


G'Day Mathew,

As always, your remarks see to the heart of the matter, and your replies are spot on. I cannot thank you enuff for this; but you ARE my teacher, n'est-ce pas? And for my part I try to be a willing and humble student. It works both ways.

Yes, I can see the place where ppl come into my life for a reason; to learn something specifically I have to teach, from the unique set of circumstances conjointly shared by us. I have given this quite a bit of thought, but your words put it more clearly succinctly than I have thus far been able to articulate to myself. Thank you for your abilities in that regard.

 In peace, c


G'day Charlene

Believe it or not you are more my teacher than I am of yours.

You ask why? A teacher is never a true teacher unless they have students to teach who are willing to listen, why are these students listening?  You are listening Charlene because you already know these answers because for one to listen one would need the understanding to why one is listening in the first place.

To put it another way, at the inner self level of understanding you know the answers to be able to listen at the human level to me, you wouldn't listen to me Charlene if you didn't know the answers already, so what am I doing here? Reminding you that's all, which also helps me to remember as well, you pose a question, as a good teacher does, & I answer it to the best of my ability. See where I am coming from, I'm really only reminding you that you are a teacher because only a good teacher knows how to get the best out of there students as you have of me. 


Bless you my humble teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment