Thursday 18 July 2013

Dimensions & Consciousness’s - The Road to Walhalla


Written by Mathew Naismith

This is an interesting little discussion so I thought I would share it here; it’s about dimensions & how many dimensions there are for someone to become truly at one with the creator or creative source. The lady who started the thread believes there to be five dimensions I believe 12 & others believe there are infinite dimensions however I argue it’s not infinite dimensions but infinite consciousness’s one can play out in anyone  given dimension.

If we went back & relieved the 3rd dimension again it would be consciously different because certain souls would have moved on plus the dimension could be in another solar system, galaxy & even universe not just as humans either but other beings, all this changes the consciousness within this one dimension which makes it seem like different dimensions, it’s infinite.

Hopefully the discussion is going to continue with people giving their various insights on this topic.


I’ve inserted a few replies to this thread:

Thread:

How many dimensions after physical death do we visit?
Before we meet the great spirit and join with him/her as one en masse?
Joanie


G'day Joanie

It has been said we go through 12 dimensional levels of learning before we become one with our creator, whatever that might be, however I think after the 7th dimension is completed successfully we can go back to any other dimension we like time & time again to teach our souls assimilation & acceptance however this isn't gospel.

We are supposed to be, at present, at the 5th dimensional level of learning.
Love
Mathew


Schwanke


I dont buy one unique definition of dimensions. The term dimensions is used in so many different places and ways that it really depends on what your talking about. I am already one with our creator and can travel through all dimensions simultaneously if I really feel like it. But then in this context I dont see a limit of 12 and have no understanding of these dimensions Mathew talks about. Maybe the creator has structured his relationship with matthew to use those dimensions while my relationship with the creator uses a different set. I have post in Q & A on my beliefs about Christianity and I wont drag that conversation all over the place except to say that it may be that the creator has a 'religion' that involves these 12 dimensions and as people self realize and ascend naturally they grow through them and their understanding of the 12 dimensions changes. Look at how many times people 'change religions' sometimes. This isnt to say that their time in the previous religions was wrong, only that their time in the previous religions was needed for them to be prepared for the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment