Thursday 6 June 2013

The Intrepid Ego-Reply





The following was a reply I got from my last post on this blog titled The Intrepid Ego which I also posted on a spiritual site titled Spiritual Board; I have also inserted my reply back to her.

Related link below:
http://www.spiritboard.net/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=ascension&Number=118143&part=1#Post118143


Hello Mathew,

I feel differently when it comes to ego, as you know!!!
I still think ego is only for the physical reality, I do not know what use an ego would be to 'love energy'.

Energy has no needs it 'just is'
We have ego for the very reasons you state, to give us individual selves and to have the instinct to survive in that state.

I think to be humble and stagnate is a waste of ego as it is not serving any purpose other than to make other ego feel inferior.

How is that helping mankind? It is in itself ego driven.

As I have said often of this forum, there is no absolute truth, there is different opinions and that can only be healthy for everyone and their ego.

take care
Tawmeeleus


G'day Tawmeeleus

Yes we do think differently on this which is great, if we all thought the same we wouldn't evolve I feel.
To me the creative core (God) created souls to experience it's own knowing but for the souls to experience such knowing they needed realities to do just that which turned out to be realities of time & space which gave us definition. The souls desirably created these realities of time & space & desire is of the ego. Why would a soul want to experience physical existence unless it was desired?

It would seem the biggest difference between you & I is you look at the ego of being something negative I don't as only seeing negatives in things is conflictive.

Everything to me is of the spiritual which includes the ego, we can't say this that & the other is spiritual & everything else isn't, that just seems so unnecessarily conflictive which is so human & of the ego. I see the ego as a creative source of energy that will give us what we need to experience the creative core knowing either that be negative or positive. Nothing that exists isn't from the creative core itself otherwise it wouldn't exist it couldn't so everything is of the spiritual & acceptable which is far less conflictive.

We humans pull everything a part & put it into it's own little slot of existence, negative goes over there positive goes over there but it's not like that as they are really one of the same which depends on how you look at them. For an example going through excessive pain to some is extremely negative but to me it gave me more than they will ever know, the ego is of the same. 

Everything in realities of time & space is ego driven however when you see the positive attributes of the ego one's perspective totally changes as it no longer has a negative attribute thus we have become less conflictive with our spiritual environment, how more spiritual can you get, acceptance is the key not conflict.

Keep well dear Tawmeeleus

Love
Mathew


I would like to state her that no energy is of thoughtless intent, if it’s of the consciousness it has intent because consciousness is of intent itself otherwise the creative core wouldn’t have intended for souls to exist so the creative core (God) could experience its own knowing which is of the ego. 

No comments:

Post a Comment